We understand that your lifting equipment is integral to your business, if your ramps are out of service then you can’t work.
Plant Inspection Services engineers are chosen for their combination of technical qualifications, experience, and expertise, which enable them to react quickly and appropriately to real-life situations.
We take a flexible approach to arranging inspections at your garage or workshop. Wherever possible we try to keep the engineer the same on each visit, we find this gives them chance to get to know you and your site and make the visit as smooth as possible.
We do not work to set time targets, allowing our engineers the flexibility to work around you and ensure that you get the best possible service and the peace of mind that your equipment has been thoroughly checked.
Unlike many of our competitors we don’t charge for our engineers waiting time.
Plant Inspection Services can carry out Thorough Examinations on a wide range of your equipment whether it is Lifting, Pressure, or Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV). This includes:
- LOLER Inspection of Vehicle Lifts
- LOLER Inspection of Jacks
- LOLER Inspection of Axle Stands
- PSSR Inspection of Air Receivers
- LOLER Inspection of Engine Cranes
- LOLER Inspection of Recovery Vehicles and Winches
- LOLER Inspection of Chain Blocks
- COSHH Inspection of Paint Spray Booths
- COSHH Inspection of Powder Coating extraction
We work with garage owners across the UK, including carrying out LOLER inspections in Wakefield, Sheffield, Leeds, Huddersfield and Nottingham. Wherever you are we can offer you no obligation help and advice.